City: Sunny Isles Beach
Architect: Carlos Ott & Seiger Suarez
Completion Date: 2017
Bedrooms: 2,3,4 & 5
Residence Size: 2360 – 5800 sq. ft.
Total Residences: 68
Number of Stories: 49
Muse is an ultra-sleek forty-seven story, sixty-eight residence building and is being designed into a less than one-acre site with just one hundred feet of oceanfront at 17141 Collins Ave.
The spacious floor plans offered will begin with 2,360 square feet with two (2) bedroom up to five (5) bedroom floor plans of 5,800 square feet. Each floor will have only two residences, and will be offered as either eastern side oceanfront or western side residences. All residences will offer ocean and bay & sunset views. The top 2 floors will feature just two full floor luxury penthouse homes with 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, a den and service suite totaling more than 5,800 square feet. These select penthouse offer amazing 360 degree panoramic views from their floor to ceiling glass and multiple balconies.
Muse is expected to begin taking reservations soon and will break ground in June 2014.
Property Features & Amenities
- Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott
- Architecture by Sieger Suarez Architectual Partnership
- Interior design by Antrobus + Ramirez
- Art by Helidon Xhixha
- Oceanfront Infinity edge pool with lushly landscaped grounds
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- Fully automated parking system
- One full floor of air conditioned storage
- Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Advanced Snart home technology
- All apartments fully finished
- Exquisite marble and wood flooring
- Sixty (60) foot wide and up to thirty-eight foot deep terraces
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean
Resident Services | Beach Club services
- Twenty-four/seven (24/7) personalized concierge services
- Twenty-four/seven (24/7) valet parking
- Twenty-four/seven (24/7) security service featuring sophisticated surveillance system
- In-home food and beverage services exclusive to residents
- Dry cleaning services (pick up or drop off)
- Complimentary pet walking services
- Full-time maintenance crew on-site
Xhixha, an Albanian-born artist whose light-reflecting steel sculpture have been offered at Art Miami and Art Basel’s Swiss fair, will consult with unit buyers and design a piece for each, the developer said.