City: Sunny Isles Beach
Architect: Pelli Clarke Pelli
Views: Ocean, City
Completion Date: 2017 (Winter)
Bedrooms: 2,3 & 4
Residence Size: 1358-756 sq. ft.
Total Residences: 250
Number of Stories: 57
Armani Residences Condominiums | 18975 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Details for this newest Sunny Isles Beach luxury oceanfront condominium project have yet to be disclosed. However the excitement for this newest of concepts for a new and unique oceanfront Miami Beach luxury condominium development is very high.
Armani Residences, will be designed by the world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, who is best known locally as the architect that designed the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami. Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects are responsible for such achievements as the Petronas Towers in Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia, the World Financial Center and the Bill and Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex at the University of Texas in Austin.
The Armani Residences will feature 57 stories and approximately 250 units. There will be two, three and four bedroom units available. The size of the units will vary between 1,500 sq. ft. and 3,200 sq. ft., with the anticipated price range from $800 per sq. ft. to $1,400 per sq. ft.
Early details of the Armani Residences condominium project
- Residence floor plans will be offered in 2, 3, 4-bedroom and possibly larger plans
- Property projected to offer approximately 250 luxury oceanfront residences
- Property projected to feature 57 floors
- All floor plans designed as east-to-west “flow-thru” floor plans
- Minimum 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling glass
- Oceanfront & bay view oversized balconies
- 3 floors of private cabanas
- Full restaurant
- World Class Spa
- Oceanfront pool among lavishly landscaped grounds and sundeck
The above details have not yet been confirmed and are only “speculation” and more information will be available as more details unfold.